WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday 20 July 2017

Weekly report 2

WEEKLY REPORT -2


           On the second week, there is one strike. There was no class in the school. Because of that I was able to complete only four lesson plans. Monday I have two periods in 8 J (third period and sixth period) so I complete the sections addition and subtraction& multiplication and division and started the new section Algebraic method. Tuesday I am free so l took some substitution classes. Wednesday I have two periods in  8 J. On the fourth period I conduct a test paper (questions from the first two sections of the chapter EQUATIONS). On the last period I teach one more lesson and gave back the corrected answer sheet. Students feel happy. Thursday I teach different problems related to the Algebraic method.
           Every day we try to maintain the discipline in our school.  I feel happy in this new role.



No comments:

Post a Comment