WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday 8 December 2017

TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT

         
               TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT- 4

                              WEEK 4 (04-12-2017 to 08-12-2017)

               This was the fourth week of our teaching practice. In this week there were five working days. As l hoped things went well in this week. In this week I got 7 periods in my class. The last week was the sub district kalothsavam held at Boys Higher Secondary school Punalur. In this Kalothsavam our school (St Goretti H S S Punalur) won the overall champions(both High School section as well as Arabic Section). So the school was a very happy atmosphere. On Monday morning there was a school assembly especially for applauding the winners of sub district Kalothsavam and well wishing the students who have been selected to participate in the State level. On the Thursday morning also there was a special assembly in order to congratulate the winners of Social science Fair.As the State level Kalothsavam was going on and the teachers had to accompany those students participating different items we got many classes to engage. Through this week I completed the portions needed for Christmas exam.
           
                On Monday , fourth December there was a special assembly. As per the timetable I have two classes today. Third period and sixth period. on the first period I completed the section “Construction of Trapeziums”. On the sixth period l started the new topic Quadrilaterals using Concept Attainment model. The students are very interesting while using the models of teaching. Today I observe the classes of Veena Valsan (second period -8D) and Lincy Varghese (fourth period -8H)as part of Peer Review. Both of them belonging to Mathematics option. Many of my peers had observe my class and gave me good comments on my teaching .i got some substitution periods in 9A,,8F, 7D
               
                On Tuesday, as per timetable I have no classes today but I got one substitution period. Our Mathematics (option) teacher Dr. Tharamma George observes my class during the fourth period. She said some good words about my teaching and gives some suggestions for further improvement. Iam very happy today😊. Today I got substitutions in 7F, 8A, 9E, 9D
             
                On Wednesday I got two classes in 8J. On the fourth period l completed the section Construction of Quadrilaterals as well as the portions needed for Christmas exam.  On the last period l conclude the chapter by saying the different methods for constructing different quadrilaterals. As part of Peer review today I observe the class of Juby Jose(8G). Today I got substitutions in 7F, 9D only.
                On Thursday I got only one period.  On the fourth period I conduct an Achievement test based on the chapters Ratio and Construction of Quadrilaterals. On Friday I got one substitution period on 8J . In this period l give back the corrected answer sheet and clarify their doubts.

      
           Today (Friday) we leaving the school due to the commencement of Christmas examination and vacation. After a short period of time we will be  back to our school.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment