WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday 1 December 2017

WEEKLY REFLECTION 3

           
          TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT-3

                                 WEEK 3(27-11-2017 to 1-12-2017)


          This was the third week of our teaching practice. There are only four working days in the school this week because Friday (First December) is a public holiday (Nabidinam).The sub district kalothsavam was held at Punalur Boys Higher Secondary school from this Monday to Thursday. In this week also some students were busy in the practices of different programmes. Our children have been successful in many programmes. On the Tuesday morning, there was a milk supply in the school. We will also help for serving milk. We would also help to serve lunch at school. In this week we got a number of substitutions in different classes.
     
            In this week I got seven periods in my class. I was able to complete the section “Construction of Parallelogram” and started the next section “Construction of Trapeziums”. I used paper cut-outs of parallelogram, Rhombus, Trapezium, Isosceles trapezium, charts depicting the steps of certain constructions as teaching aids.
   
        As per timetable I had two classes on Monday, third and sixth period. Both periods I teach different methods of constructing Parallelogram and Rhombus using given data. As a part of the peer review I observed the class of Lincy Varghese of Mathematics option . She had good interaction with students and managed her class well. She dealt with the topic Area of quadrilateral in the class 8 H. She use activity card as teaching aid. Apart from that I also observed the class of Juby Jose(8G). She dealt with the topic construction of trapezium .She also managed the class well.
      
          On Tuesday I had no classes as per timetable but I got two substitution periods on 8j. on the first period I teach the construction of some patterns and next period I took a remedial teaching class on the basis of diagnostic test. During the fifth period I observe the class of Shynu Shams of Mathematics Option. The topic dealt was construction of rectangle.
         
         On   Wednesday I had two classes as timetable fourth and seventh period. I teach the remaining patterns of Parallelogram. Today as part of peer review I observed the class of Veena Valsan (8D). She dealt with the topic construction of trapezium. She used chart as teaching aid. During the fifth period I observed the class of Lincy Varghese.
 On Thursday I got two periods in my class. I completed the “construction of parallelogram” and started the new topic “Construction of Trapeziums”. Friday is holiday (Nabidinam).😢
  Overall this week was a very good experience for me . In this week we (Veena B and Varghese)plan an outline for our conscientization programme .Our topic was DEFORESTATION 
                  Waiting for a beautiful week😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment