WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday 12 January 2018

TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT-6



                               TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT-6

WEEK-6 (08-01-2018 to 12-01-2018)

"Teaching is the very noble profession that shapes the character,caliber,and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me."
                            Dr. A. P. J Abdul kalam

                This is the last week of our teaching practice. In this week I got only four classes. There is a special assembly on Wednesday. On Wednesday we (me and Lincy Varghese) arranged a conscientization programme related to the topic DEFORESTATION.As the part of this programme we introduced a magazine for students. In this week I also collect the tools inventory for my project entitled as metacognitive awareness of secondary school students. On Friday our school gave as send off function. On that occasion I say a few words about my experience in that school. Overall this week was very nice for me.
      
             On Monday I got only one class. I teach some problems related to construction of Parallelogram using given area. On Tuesday as per timetable I have no classes. But l got one substitution period on 8J. So I take a new lesson using the inquiry training model .After that l took a student feedback about “today’s class”. Most of them said that the new method is more interesting than the normal teaching, and I also collect the tool related to my project topic.

                 On Wednesday as per timetable I have two classes but due to certain reasons I got only one period. On that period I started the new sub topic Rhombus. Today we conduct a conscientization programme related to the topic Deforestation, after that we collect a feedback from students. On Thursday I got only one period . I took a class based on the construction of Rhombus. This was my last class in this teaching practice. I really enjoy the very well.😊😊😊😊
  
            On Friday as per timetable I have no classes. Before lunch break our school arrange a small send off function for us. Our headmaster Shaji sir, Deputy Headmaster Jaissy teacher, our concern teachers, and other teacher gives some valuable messages for us.After lunch break there was class PTA. 
This was our last week in this school.This teaching practice helps a lot to learn about how to become a good teacher.I go through so many good and bad experiences in this school . It really help me to understand how to adjust different situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment