WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Saturday 6 January 2018

TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT

                       

TEACHING PRACTICE WEEKLY REPORT-5

WEEK -5(01-01-2018 to 06-01-2018)

                
                               The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.

           A new year begins with a lot of hope and expectations. I really hope that this year will be good and joyful for everyone. In this week there are five working days including Saturday, excluding Tuesday. After the Christmas vacation the school opens on Monday but only few students come. Because of that there were no afternoon classes.
       
         On Monday as per timetable I have two classes but I did not any class because only few students were presented in the school. So headmaster announced that to take combine classes. Tuesday was a public holiday due to Mannam Jayanthi. On Wednesday as per timetable I have two classes. On the fourth period my concern teacher (Femina Joseph) comes with corrected answer sheets of Christmas examination. Most of the students got good marks but few of them are still backward. So they are very happy today. On the last period I discussed the Christmas examination question paper with the students. The students ask their doubts and I cleared their doubts with proper explanation.
       
          On Thursday I got only one class. On the fourth period I started the new chapter Area of Quadrilaterals. The first section of this chapter is Same Area. I choose Constructivist Model for teaching that topic. At the end of my class l checks the student feedback. From that I understood that teaching with model is more effective than normal teaching.
   
         On Friday as per timetable I have no classes. So I took so many substitution classes in different standards. Also collect the materials needed for conscientization programme. On Saturday also I have no classes. I took some substitution classes on both HS section an UP section.

  
       Overall the beginning of New Year was very good. I feel very happy in this school😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment